Match Preview: Bosnia & Herzegovina 0-1 France Predictions and Betting Tips 31.03.2021
Bosnia & Herzegovina – France Predictions & Tips For Today, March 31, 2021.
League: World Cup – Qualification
Match: 19:45 Bosnia & Herzegovina – France
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:1 LOST
- Now winless in their previous ten internationals (D5, L5), Bosnia & Herzegovina are currently enduring their longest-ever stretch without victory! That doesn’t bode well as they hunt a first World Cup appearance since Brazil 2014, even more so as they began their latest World Cup qualification (WCQ) campaign by drawing 2-2 in Finland – the first time since September 2019 that Bosnia scored 2+ goals and failed to win.
- Now seven in succession without winning at home, including failing to score in the last four (D3, L4), Bosnia have also failed to win at home on the last eight occasions in which they’ve faced a current top-ten FIFA ranked nation (D2, L6). However, they’ve won seven of their past ten WCQ home encounters, leading at HT in six.
- After a surprise home draw with Ukraine to open their latest WCQ crusade, France resumed winning ways when despatching Kazakhstan 2-0. That extended their unbeaten run in competitive international fixtures to 15 (W12, D3), but the two-time World Cup winners have failed to go unbeaten in each of their last three WCQ groups.
- Didier Deschamps’ side are enjoying a seven-match winning run in designated away contests, during which they conceded only once. Only in three of those did they defeat a -1 handicap however, but in five they were leading at HT. Notably though, whilst they’ve lost only four WCQ battles since the start of 2014 overall, three of those were away.
- Key battle: Bosnia’s most capped player and record-scorer Edin Džeko has netted five of his last eight club goals inside the opening 30 minutes, and scored in the last H2H back in 2011. He’ll face France captain Hugo Lloris, who’s conceded only two first-half goals across his previous 17 international appearances.
- Hot stat: France are unbeaten in all four H2Hs (W2, D2), despite conceding a first-half goal in three. However both victories came in Bosnia.
|Head-to-head matches: BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA – FRANCE|
|11.10.11||EUR||France||Bosnia & Herzegovina||1 : 1|
|07.09.10||EUR||Bosnia & Herzegovina||France||0 : 2|
|16.08.06||FI||Bosnia & Herzegovina||France||1 : 2|
|18.08.04||FI||France||Bosnia & Herzegovina||1 : 1|