Match Preview: Coventry 3-1 Bristol City Predictions and Betting Tips 05.04.2021
Coventry – Bristol City Predictions & Tips For Today, April 5, 2021.
League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 40
Match: 15:00 Coventry – Bristol City
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:1 WON!!!
- With just one win across their last seven Championship games (W1, D2, L4), and the joint-fourth lowest points tally so far this calendar year (16), Coventry City are struggling to steer clear of the bottom three. Though sportsbook favourites here, Coventry desperately need to score first, given their favourable record in Championship games where they’ve done so (W8, D1, L2).
- Additionally, Coventry have won 71.80% of their Championship points at their adopted home of St. Andrew’s, although the ‘Sky Blues’ have lost three of their last seven here (W2, D2, L3) failing to score in three. As such, a dull game could be on the cards, with only three of Coventry’s last 14 home league games witnessing goals at both ends.
- Incidentally, none of Bristol City’s last five Championship games (W1, D1, L3) have witnessed goals at both ends, with the ‘Robins’ failing to score in four, including three in a row. Bristol’s mid-table lethargy could have an antidote in manager Nigel Pearson’s league run against Coventry (W2, D4), as they chase a first league double over Coventry since 2008/09.
- The visitors are also unbeaten in their last four road trips (W3, D1), scoring exactly thrice in each win. In addition, Bristol have a particularly impressive league record when scoring first on the road (W5, L1), and even have a respectable return otherwise (W3, D1, L8), with only Brentford retrieving more away league points after going 1-0 down.
- Players to watch: Tyler Walker has scored his last four Championship goals in ‘home’ matches, each time giving or extending a lead to-nil for Coventry. Conversely, Nahki Wells has netted his last five Championship goals on the road, thrice as their first scorer.
- Hot stat: Coventry have kept ten clean sheets in their last 14 Championship home games including six goalless results.
|Head-to-head matches: COVENTRY – BRISTOL CITY|
|12.09.20||CHA||Bristol City||Coventry||2 : 1|
|18.04.15||LO||Bristol City||Coventry||0 : 0|
|10.12.14||TRO||Bristol City||Coventry||2 : 0|
|18.10.14||LO||Coventry||Bristol City||1 : 3|
|04.02.14||LO||Bristol City||Coventry||1 : 2|
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS - Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022
Match Preview: Kalju 3-1 Kuressaare Predictions and Betting Tips 03.07.2022
Match Preview: Londrina 0-0 CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022