Match Preview: Rotherham 3-1 QPR Predictions and Betting Tips 13.04.2021
Rotherham – QPR Predictions & Tips For Today, April 13, 2021.
League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 29
Match: 19:00 Rotherham – QPR
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:1 LOST
- Although Rotherham United sit six points adrift in the bottom-three, they still control their own destiny, and play the first of their must-win games in hand here against QPR. However, the Millers’ tale is one of woe thus far, with Paul Warne’s men failing to score in seven of their last ten league outings – a sequence that includes a 286-minute run to this point.
- The hosts’ home form is particularly alarming though, as they’ve lost five of their last seven here at both HT/FT. They’ve also conceded first in more home league games than all but Preston, and picked up just two of 36 possible points when doing so (D2, L10).
- QPR’s own focus is still on a mere top-half finish, but the ‘Rs’ have mostly thrived so far in 2021-held league games (W11, D2, L5), thus equalling their total from 2020 in a fraction of the time. Don’t expect a drop off here, as QPR boss Mark Warburton has won all three of his personal H2Hs against Rotherham in the Championship!
- In spite of their flying form, QPR have not travelled well of late (W1, D2, L2), conceding five second-half goals in the process. Notably, the second half of play in QPR’s away league games have averaged 1.47 goals per-game in comparison to 0.79 before, conceding as many goals between 61’-75’ (seven) as in the entire first-half of play in their league trips.
- Players to watch: Rotherham top-scorer Michael Smith (nine goals) has featured with a first-half opener in their only two league victories since February. Meanwhile, QPR’s Lyndon Dykes has scored four goals in his last four league appearances, increasing his overall tally to nine for the season – two were first-half match openers.
- Hot stat: Each of Rotherham manager Paul Warne’s last four personal H2Hs with QPR (W1, D1, L2) have seen both teams score with over 2.5 total goals.
|Head-to-head matches: ROTHERHAM – QPR|
|24.11.20||CHA||QPR||Rotherham||3 : 2|
|13.03.19||CHA||QPR||Rotherham||1 : 2|
|27.11.18||CHA||Rotherham||QPR||2 : 2|
|18.03.17||CHA||QPR||Rotherham||5 : 1|
|10.12.16||CHA||Rotherham||QPR||1 : 0|