Match Preview: Bournemouth 0-1 Brentford Predictions and Betting Tips 24.04.2021
Bournemouth – Brentford Predictions & Tips For Today, April 24, 2021.
League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 44
Match: 12:30 Bournemouth – Brentford
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:1 LOST
- Whilst playoff-dwelling Bournemouth are on a six-game win streak, they’ve kept a clean sheet in just one. Subsequently, the ‘Cherries’ witnessed an exciting average of 3.83 match goals per fixture during this run, scoring the opener on five occasions. They’ve now netted 15 Championship opening goals inside 30 minutes this season, including in the reverse fixture, but ended up losing that 2-1.
- Bournemouth will feel in better nick this time around though, after scoring in both halves and winning at HT for three consecutive home league games. However wins haven’t always come easy for the hosts, and they’ve won by a slim one-goal margin seven times here this Championship campaign, and won 1-0 in the last H2H here to complete a four-game unbeaten home run against the visitors (W3, D1).
- Whilst Brentford are eight games unbeaten and sit two points behind Bournemouth, albeit with a game-in-hand, the ‘Bees’ have drawn six of those recent eight fixtures and scored over 1.5 goals just twice. However, Brentford often start fast and scored six goals within 30 minutes during this run, so are set-up to challenge Bournemouth here.
- Claiming the joint-third most away points ahead of this match (W10, D6, L5), Brentford are prone to dropping the odd goal on the road after conceding seven opening Championship away goals within 30 minutes. However, armed with six away league equalisers this season, Brentford have lost just one league awayday when leading at HT, showing that this is a team that can hold a lead.
- Players to watch: Both Dominic Solanke and Arnaut Danjuma have 15 league goals for Bournemouth and have scored in the same fixture four times thus far! Brentford’s goal-mine Ivan Toney is one league goal off those two players’ combined total (29), and with 15 first-half strikes this Championship campaign, Toney could be an early danger here.
- Hot stat: The last three Championship H2Hs have produced an average of 17.33 corners per match!
Match Preview: Londrina - CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022
Match Preview: Switzerland W 0-4 England W Predictions and Betting Tips 30.06.2022
Match Preview: SK Gjovik-Lyn 0-7 Stabaek Predictions and Betting Tips 29.06.2022