Match Preview: Eibar 3-0 Alaves Predictions and Betting Tips 01.05.2021
Eibar – Alaves Predictions & Tips For Today, May 1, 2021.
League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 34
Match: 13:00 Eibar – Alaves
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:0 WON!!!
Eibar – Alaves Match Preview
- Rock-bottom Eibar have up to five more opportunities to save their place in La Liga (LL) and a victory here against relegation rivals Deportivo Alavés could provide the perfect start. After falling to their longest top-flight losing streak since finishing 18th in 2014/15, Eibar are now in danger of accumulating the fewest points of any club in a LL season since Malaga (20) during 2017/18.
- With a torrid record versus clubs in the bottom quarter of the table at the start of the weekend (W1, D3, L3), the visit of struggling Alavés is not guaranteed to provide relief. In fact as home favourites, Eibar have endured LL’s poorest win rate (11.11%; W1, D5, L3) of any club with at least two starts under such circumstances.
- Alavés’ new manager Javier Calleja has made an immediate impact, earning them points from his first four games in charge (W2, D2) – the club’s longest undefeated run of 2021. Their two goals conceded under his stewardship is their best of any four-game LL period since August 2019 – of note is that three of those recent four games saw a 0-0 HT result.
- Despite scoring after the 75th minute in four of their last five LL fixtures, relegation-threatened Alavés still retain the league’s worst goal difference after the 60th minute (-16), and the next challenge is to secure their first away HT/FT double in LL since shocking Real Madrid 2-1 in November 2020. However they’re winless in 11 LL away games (D4, L7) – their worst such streak since 1999!
- Players to watch: Kike García has recorded Eibar’s first goal in all nine goalscoring appearances this LL season (W1, D3, L5). For the visitors, Édgar Méndez has three opening goals for Alavés this term – one coming in the previous H2H.
- Hot stat: The previous H2H was the only one of the last 11 competitive meetings to produce more than one first-half goal.
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS - Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022
Match Preview: Kalju 3-1 Kuressaare Predictions and Betting Tips 03.07.2022
Match Preview: Londrina 0-0 CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022