Match Preview: Levante 2-2 Cadiz CF Predictions and Betting Tips 21.05.2021
Levante – Cadiz CF Predictions & Tips For Today, May 21, 2021.
League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 38
Match: 20:00 Levante – Cadiz CF
Tip: BTS – Yes
Match Result: 2:2 WON!!!
Levante – Cadiz CF Match Preview
- Winless in seven (D2, L5), another poor result here would see Levante match their season-worst eight-game winless streak. Failure to win would also see Levante finish either 14th or 15th – their lowest league position since matchday 13 (18th). Considering their floundering form it’s little surprise clean sheets have been hard to come by, and their four this La Liga (LL) campaign is the division’s second-lowest total.
- A joint league-high eight home draws (W5, D8, L5) has also contributed to a below-average home points total (23), and only opponents Cádiz (30) have conceded more home LL goals than Levante (28). The HT outcome has often proved decisive at the Estadi Ciutat de València, and ten of Levante’s 18 LL home games saw the same HT/FT result, whilst no side trailing at HT here came back to win.
- Sitting in 12th, Cádiz know they can finish anywhere from 10th to 14th. Five of their 11 league victories have come since the start of March (W5, D3, L4), all 11 of which saw ‘Los Piratas’ score first. Considering that, starting well is a must, especially as they’ve gained just five points when trailing at HT (D5, L11).
- A win would see Cádiz at least match their best top-flight finish in history (12th), and a victory appears possible as only three LL sides have bettered their own home points tally on the road, and none more so than Cádiz. However, an alarming 38.46% of their conceded away goals have arrived between the 30th minute and HT, so any downfall could come shortly before the break.
- Players to watch: Levante top scorer José Morales has seen all 13 of his LL goals come in games where both teams scored. Cádiz top scorer Álvaro Negredo has scored five of his seven LL goals in wins, with four of those giving his side the lead.
- Hot stat: Only the top four have a stronger second-half LL away record than Cádiz (2H: W7, D7, L4).