Match Preview: North Macedonia 1-1 Slovenia Predictions and Betting Tips 01.06.2021
North Macedonia – Slovenia Predictions & Tips For Today, June 1, 2021.
League: Friendly International
Match: 17:00 North Macedonia – Slovenia
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:1 WON!!!
North Macedonia – Slovenia Match Preview
- With these nations both participating in UEFA Nations League (UNL) League C during 2020, and presently being separated by just one place in FIFA’s rankings, an evenly-fought contest is expected. Further to that expectation, all four H2Hs played this century have separated the sides by under 1.5 goals or ended level.
- Still on a high after stunning Germany 2-1 back in March, North Macedonia boast the better 21st century H2H record (W2, D1, L1), They also suffered just one defeat in six 2020-held UNL League C matches (W2, D3, L1), winning the first half ‘to nil’ in both victories, and equalising beyond the 85th minute in each of the last two draws.
- The hosts will also be encouraged by the fact that March 2015 marks their last home defeat to any team from League C of the 2020/21 UNL campaign. This gives Slovenia all the more reason to upset expectations, and reproduce the form that saw them end the last UNL campaign as undefeated Group C3 winners (W4, D2).
- With three of Slovenia’s last five goals during that UNL campaign arriving from the penalty spot, they may rate their chances of more good fortune here, despite that aforementioned H2H record. At the other end, Slovenia kept a clean sheet in all three away games within the 2020 UNL schedule (W2, D1), taking less than 25 minutes to break the deadlock in both wins.
- Players to watch: Still yet to lose in a goalscoring match at club level (W11, D4), Eljif Elmas scored last in North Macedonia’s famous 2-1 win vs Germany. On that theme, Josip Iličić (SVN) has seen three of his last four international strikes end the scoring in matches ending 2-1.
- Hot stat: Of these teams’ combined 30 fixtures played since the start of October 2019, a 86.67% majority (26) have separated the sides by under 1.5 goals.
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS - Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022
Match Preview: Kalju 3-1 Kuressaare Predictions and Betting Tips 03.07.2022
Match Preview: Londrina 0-0 CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022