Match Preview: Bayer Leverkusen 3-4 Dortmund Predictions and Betting Tips 11.09.2021
Bayer Leverkusen – Dortmund Predictions & Tips For Today, September 11, 2021.
League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 4
Match: 14:30 Bayer Leverkusen – Dortmund
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:4 WON!!!
Bayer Leverkusen – Dortmund Match Preview
- Under the tutelage of new manager Gerardo Seoane, Bayer Leverkusen have made a fantastic start to the 2020/21 Bundesliga campaign, remaining unbeaten in their first three fixtures (W2, D1). The hosts +7 goal difference over those three outings is the highest in the league, although here, they face their first major test of the season as they welcome their North Rhine-Westphalia neighbours Borussia Dortmund to town.
- On the lesser end of the historic H2H record (W32, D25, L43), Leverkusen fans may be nervous given their side’s record against Dortmund since the start of the 2015/16 campaign (W3, D1, L8). In those 12 Bundesliga matches, Leverkusen have conceded a staggering 33 goals, although the Champions League hopefuls will be confident that they can stem the flow here, after conceding just three times in their last five top-flight home matches (W4, L1).
- That may prove difficult though given Dortmund have now scored in each of their last 17 Bundesliga away games and come into this clash on the back of a dramatic, confidence-boosting 3-2 win over Hoffenheim. Here, Marco Rose’s side will be hoping to grab all three points to assert themselves as true Bundesliga title contenders this campaign.
- A 2-1 defeat to Freiburg in their opening away match was hardly a great start to their away campaign, and their recent away top-flight form remains unpredictable at best (W4, D1, L5). Those ten matches have also seen the visitors concede 1.9 goals on average which will leave BVB fans concerned ahead of this clash.
- Players to watch: Leverkusen’s Florian Wirtz has three goal involvements in his first three Bundesliga matches this season (1G, 2A); the midfielder also grabbed his first assist for Germany last week. In even better form is Dortmund’s Erling Haaland who has three Bundesliga goals this season and scored five times for Norway during the international break!
- Hot streak: Leverkusen have gone 51 Bundesliga matches without receiving a red card.
Match Preview: Londrina - CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022
Match Preview: Switzerland W 0-4 England W Predictions and Betting Tips 30.06.2022
Match Preview: SK Gjovik-Lyn 0-7 Stabaek Predictions and Betting Tips 29.06.2022