Match Preview: Barcelona 0-3 Bayern Munich Predictions and Betting Tips 14.09.2021
Barcelona – Bayern Munich Predictions & Tips For Today, September 14, 2021.
League: Champions League – Group Stage – Round 1
Match: 20:00 Barcelona – Bayern Munich
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:3 WON!!!
Barcelona – Bayern Munich Match Preview
- Two of Europe’s most decorated sides in Barcelona and Bayern Munich clash here to kick off proceedings in UEFA Champions League (UCL) Group E. With both sides largely expected to qualify from the group, this clash could turn out to be vital in the battle for top spot and represents the two outfits first meeting since the German champions battered the Catalan side 8-2 at the 2019/20 UCL quarter-final stage.
- Not playing domestically this weekend, Barça will be fresh for this showdown and despite still suffering from a Lionel Messi sized-hole in their line up, remain unbeaten in their first three La Liga matches this campaign (W2, D1). Ronald Koeman’s side have also lost just three of their last 62 home UCL matches (W50, D9), which will further raise confidence ahead of this matchup.
- Despite the departure of former manager Hansi Flick over the off-season, Bayern have started the new Bundesliga season in emphatic form, remaining unbeaten in their first four matches (W3, D1) under new boss Julian Nagelsmann. That run includes a 4-1 away demolition of Leipzig last time out as Bayern hunt a tenth straight German top-flight title.
- They’ll be right in the mix for UCL success this season as well considering the Bavarian side won this competition in 2019/20. Incredibly, Bayern remain unbeaten in their last 18 away UCL matches (W14, D4), the longest such undefeated streak in competition history, whilst they further boast a fantastic H2H record against the hosts (W7, D2, L2).
- Players to watch: Barça’s Memphis Depay has made an instant impact with his new side, scoring the winner against Getafe last time out. Likewise, Bayern youngster Jamal Musiala netted last time out and now has seven goal involvements in six competitive club matches this season (4G, 3A).
- Hot streak: Bayern have won their previous 17 UCL opening matches by an aggregate scoreline of 42-2, in a streak stretching back to 2003/04.
Match Preview: Londrina - CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022
Match Preview: Switzerland W 0-4 England W Predictions and Betting Tips 30.06.2022
Match Preview: SK Gjovik-Lyn 0-7 Stabaek Predictions and Betting Tips 29.06.2022