Match Preview: Rayo Vallecano 3-0 Getafe Predictions and Betting Tips 18.09.2021
Rayo Vallecano – Getafe Predictions & Tips For Today, September 18, 2021.
League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 5
Match: 13:00 Rayo Vallecano – Getafe
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:0 WON!!!
Rayo Vallecano – Getafe Match Preview
- Sergi Guardiola’s second top-flight goal in 12 months snatched Rayo Vallecano their first away point of this La Liga (LL) season, but it was not enough to save them from a fifth consecutive LL campaign in which they won just one of their opening four games. Whilst it’s early days, that’s a concern given that each of Vallecano’s last two LL seasons ended in relegation.
- The hosts earned nearly two-thirds of their LL points from their last stint in the division at home, and will be hoping a 4-0 demolition of Granada in late August – just their second clean sheet from their last 15 home games in all competitions – will be the beginning of an inspiring home run.
- In more ways than one, Getafe have picked up from where they left off in the 2020/21 campaign with seven of their last nine LL fixtures ending in defeat by a one-goal margin – including all four matches this term. They’re now looking to avoid succumbing to a trend which has seen five of the last seven LL clubs to start the season with four defeats go on and suffer relegation!
- Heading into this round, the visitors are the club with the worst shooting accuracy (15.38%) in LL, therefore it’s little wonder that they’ve secured the joint-fewest goals (one) after four matchdays. They’ll need to try and fix that here or risk starting a LL season with five consecutive defeats for the very first time!
- Players to watch: Álvaro García was the earliest of Vallecano’s four goalscorers in their previous LL home fixture, while Getafe’s Jaime Mata opened the scoring in the last H2H back in 2018/19.
- Hot stat: Just one of the 19 H2Hs this century finished in a draw.
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS - Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022
Match Preview: Kalju 3-1 Kuressaare Predictions and Betting Tips 03.07.2022
Match Preview: Londrina 0-0 CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022