Match Preview: Mallorca 0-0 Villarreal Predictions and Betting Tips 19.09.2021
Mallorca – Villarreal Predictions & Tips For Today, September 19, 2021.
League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 5
Match: 13:00 Mallorca – Villarreal
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:0 LOST
Mallorca – Villarreal Match Preview
- Mallorca’s 2-0 La Liga (LL) defeat to Athletic Bilbao ended their unbeaten start to the season (W2, D1) although they’re three points better off than their last campaign at this level (2019/20). However, having scored just three times this term, a side expected in pre-season to be battling relegation needs to get amongst the goals if they’re to harbour hopes of staying clear of the drop zone.
- Two of those strikes came at home though (W1, D1), part of a longer sequence of scoring in each of their last six home LL fixtures (W3, D2, L1). In each of the last three, the ‘Pirates’ netted first inside 30 minutes so another fast start might be key to Luis García’s side ‘stealing’ a result against a Villarreal team that haven’t been racing out of the blocks.
- Specifically, the visitors have drawn all five competitive games this term (90 minutes only), with all three LL matches goalless at HT. Nevertheless, they twice led against champions Atlético Madrid, so they’ll feel that elusive first victory is not far away.
- However, they haven’t won any of the last four H2Hs here (D1, L3) so they’ll have to work hard in the wake of failing to hold on in the Champions League against Atalanta in midweek despite leading after 80 minutes. And with just one win in five LL away games (D2, L2), the ‘Yellow Submarine’ could find themselves in choppy waters once again.
- Players to watch: Dani Rodríguez has netted all but three of his 18 goals for Mallorca at home – they’ve also won each of his last ten goalscoring appearances anywhere. Meanwhile, Villarreal’s summer signing Arnaut Danjuma has scored between the 70th and 75th minute in each of his last two games.
- Hot stat: There’s been an average of one goal per game after the 75th minute across Villarreal’s last five LL away fixtures.
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS - Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022
Match Preview: Kalju 3-1 Kuressaare Predictions and Betting Tips 03.07.2022
Match Preview: Londrina 0-0 CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022