Match Preview: Sevilla 5-3 Levante Predictions and Betting Tips 24.10.2021
Sevilla – Levante Predictions & Tips For Today, October 24, 2021.
League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 10
Match: 13:00 Sevilla – Levante
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 5:3 WON!!!
Sevilla – Levante Match Preview
- Entering the new week in third after beating Celta Vigo 1-0, Sevilla (W5, D2, L1) are strong candidates to displace the likes of troubled Barcelona on the ‘usual’ La Liga (LL) podium. There is much optimism on that front, with Sevilla currently on the same points tally and record they held after eight LL matches in 2008/09 – their last season to result in a top-three finish.
- Despite their goalless return across matches played after midweek European action this term (D1, L1), Sevilla are obvious favourites to win this clash with ease, as their perfect home league record (W3) sees them boast consistent half-time leads. The club’s dominant top-flight home record against Levante (W10, D4, L1) further fuels expectations of one-way traffic.
- Opponents Levante’s recent 0-0 draw against basement club Getafe did nothing to lift them out of the bottom three. That dull stalemate marked a fourth successive scoring blank for Levante, as part of a drab winless run that currently stands at 17 league games.
- As for Levante’s form on the road, it seems as though they have paid dearly for the pleasure of beating Madrid’s big two in successive LL trips earlier this year, with the ‘Granotes’ taking full points in just one of 12 away league games since (W1, D3, L8). While half of those came by a mere 1-0 scoreline, three of those saw the decider arrive before half-time.
- Players to watch: In addition to scoring the winner against Celta, Rafa Mir has rounded off Sevilla’s scoring in their last two home league wins to produce a 2+ goal margin. As for Levante, José Luis Morales remains the only man to score in their away campaign so far (D2, L3).
- Hot stat: All five of Sevilla’s handicap-beating LL home wins over Levante this century have seen them keep a first-half clean sheet.
Match Preview: Dinamo Minsk - Decic Predictions and Betting Tips 07.07.2022
Match Preview: Bodo/Glimt 3-0 Klaksvik Predictions and Betting Tips 06.07.2022
Match Preview: St Josephs 0-0 Larne Predictions and Betting Tips 05.07.2022
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS 7-1 Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022