Match Preview: Napoli 3-0 Bologna Predictions and Betting Tips 28.10.2021
Napoli – Bologna Predictions & Tips For Today, October 28, 2021.
League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 10
Match: 19:45 Napoli – Bologna
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:0 WON!!!
Napoli – Bologna Match Preview
- Napoli make up one half of the two-team peloton breaking away from the Serie A (SA) pack this season, albeit they did lose their incredible 100% winning start to the domestic season by drawing 0-0 in the Derby del Sole against Roma last time out. The Naples faithful will need to get behind their team more than ever here, as they’ll be without charismatic manager Luciano Spalletti, as he’s serving a suspension after being shown a red card vs Roma.
- ‘Gli Azzurri’ enjoy the comforts of home, as their current run of 15 home games without defeat in SA (W12, D3) is their longest home unbeaten streak in the league since a run of 18 culminating in February 2019. They’ll fancy themselves to keep that streak going, having beaten opponents Bologna in six of the last seven SA matches at the Stadio Diego Armando Maradona (L1).
- Bologna won’t simply roll over though, as they look to get some consistency going after their nine SA games this season produced an even split of results (W3, D3, L3), with no two consecutive results replicating one another. Although that could very well end here, as they lost 4-2 to Napoli’s fellow SA pack-leaders AC Milan last time out.
- Playing on a Thursday is another bad omen for the ‘Rossoblù’, who have lost their last two top-flight matches played on this day. One can never discount their threat, however, as Bologna have scored a league-high seven goals from corners so far.
- Players to watch: Napoli’s Dries Mertens will fancy his chances of getting on the scoresheet, after scoring 11 goals in 13 league meetings against Bologna, whose starman Musa Barrow has six goal contributions in his last four league matches (G4, A2).
- Hot streak: Napoli have found the net in each of the last 16 H2H league matches against Bologna, their second-longest such run against any one opponent in SA.