Match Preview: Turkey 6-0 Gibraltar Predictions and Betting Tips 13.11.2021
Turkey – Gibraltar Predictions & Tips For Today, November 13, 2021.
League: World Cup – Qualification
Match: 18:00 Turkey – Gibraltar
Tip: Over 4.5 Goals
Match Result: 6:0 WON!!!
Turkey – Gibraltar Match Preview
- The path to a first World Cup finals appearance since 2002 for third-placed Turkey looks clear, even though they remain two points behind that all important playoff spot. A practically certain victory here against pointless Gibraltar is followed by a trip to Montenegro next time out, where they could bridge the gap on second as the top two sides in Group G, the Netherlands and Norway, face each other on the final day.
- While six of Turkey’s nine dropped points so far in this group came on home soil, they do remain unbeaten in their own country (W1, D3) and will be fully expected to record a comprehensive victory here. However, following a 4-0 win over Moldova in 2019, Turkey have failed to beat opponents ranked outside of FIFA’s top 100 by more than a two-goal margin in their three such home games since (W2, D1).
- Gibraltar are still searching for their first-ever WCQ point after a 6-0 defeat to the Netherlands last time out. While the visitors must continue their wait for a first-ever major tournament appearance, they can at least register their best-ever scoring WCQ campaign by netting just one more goal across their two remaining matches.
- Each of Gibraltar’s three WCQ goals so far have come away from the Rock, and surprisingly, only the Dutch have kept the minnows scoreless on the road so far. However, whilst Gibraltar may sneak a goal here, their defence remains weak as they’ve conceded at least three goals in 12 consecutive WCQ games, whilst losing at both half-time/full-time in ten.
- Players to watch: Turkey’s top WCQ scorer, Burak Yılmaz (5G), was also booked in his last three goal contributing appearances for both club and country. Turkey must contend with Reece Styche, he plies his trade in the seventh tier of English football with Stourbridge, but has scored two of Gibraltar’s three WCQ goals.
- Hot stat: Gibraltar are averaging exactly two cards per WCQ game this campaign.
Match Preview: Londrina - CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022
Match Preview: Switzerland W 0-4 England W Predictions and Betting Tips 30.06.2022
Match Preview: SK Gjovik-Lyn 0-7 Stabaek Predictions and Betting Tips 29.06.2022