Match Preview: Getafe 4-0 Cadiz CF Predictions and Betting Tips 21.11.2021
Getafe – Cadiz CF Predictions & Tips For Today, November 21, 2021.
League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 14
Match: 14:00 Getafe – Cadiz CF
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 4:0 WON!!!
Getafe – Cadiz CF Match Preview
- Sunday’s La Liga (LL) action gets underway with a clash between two sides tipped to struggle this term, Getafe and Cádiz. The result of this game could go a long way to deciding the fate of the hosts already, as defeat would cut them nine points adrift of Cádiz and at least five points from safety by the end of the round. Highlighting the plight of Getafe is the fact that only 11 sides in LL’s 92-year history have previously picked up fewer than six points by this stage of a season.
- Despite the doom and gloom though, Getafe did manage their first league win of the campaign in their last home game (2-1 vs Espanyol). They now seek to register their first consecutive home league wins since a run of three ending in October 2020, although since then, every home league game following victory has ended in a 0-0 draw or a 1-0 defeat (D2, L2).
- Visiting Cádiz also find themselves stuck in the thick of a relegation scrap despite holding twice as many points as their hosts ahead of this matchday. In just their second season back in the top flight, they’ll hope to replicate their win in this fixture last season if they are to keep any dreams alive of bettering last year’s 12th-placed finish.
- That will be easier said than done, as Cádiz have only registered back-to-back league wins twice since that most recent promotion. But they did beat Athletic Bilbao 1-0 last time out to end a seven-game winless run of league games, and will be hoping that can act as a catalyst to kickstart a move up the table.
- Players to watch: Enes Ünal has scored three of Getafe’s paltry six-goal haul in LL – he was also booked in both of his scoring league appearances this season. Cádiz starman Anthony Lozano has netted a third of their league goals so far (G4), and registered four goal contributions across his last two away appearances (G3, A1).
- Hot stat: None of the ten H2Hs across the last 30 years (1991/92-present) ended level (W5, L5).
Match Preview: Dinamo Minsk - Decic Predictions and Betting Tips 07.07.2022
Match Preview: Bodo/Glimt 3-0 Klaksvik Predictions and Betting Tips 06.07.2022
Match Preview: St Josephs 0-0 Larne Predictions and Betting Tips 05.07.2022
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS 7-1 Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022