Match Preview: Everton 2-1 Arsenal Predictions and Betting Tips 06.12.2021
Everton – Arsenal Predictions & Tips For Today, December 6, 2021.
League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 15
Match: 21:00 Everton – Arsenal
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:1 WON!!!
Everton – Arsenal Match Preview
- Wednesday’s 4-1 Merseyside derby defeat was a hard one to take for angry Everton fans and unsurprisingly, it led to rumours that manager Rafa Benítez’s job is in danger. Something must change as they start this Premier League (PL) round just five points clear of 18th-placed Burnley following a dismal eight-match winless sequence (D2, L6), the last five games of which featured the same HT/FT outcome.
- Without a home win since September (D1, L3), the ‘Toffees’ conceded an average of 2.5 goals per game during that run, so if they’re to avoid getting stuck here against Arsenal, they must tighten up defensively. They might take some encouragement from being unbeaten in the last three H2Hs at Goodison Park though (W2, D1), although each of those games produced a goalless second half.
- Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta should receive a warm reception here having been an Everton stalwart between 2005 and 2011 before moving to North London, but he won’t let that distract him from his current mission. He’ll be solely focused on getting his side winning again after Thursday’s 3-2 defeat to Manchester United made it two defeats in three league matches (W1).
- The ’Gunners’ need to improve their road form (W2, D1, L4) if they want to come out on top in what looks set to be a season-long battle with several other clubs for European qualification. Only one PL side has actually scored less than their five away goals and that’s a big concern ahead of another trip north, particularly as their three visits to Manchester and Liverpool clubs already this term saw them concede 3+ goals on each occasion!
- Players to watch: Demarai Gray is Everton’s leading league scorer this term, with each of his four goals coming between the 35th and 70th minute. Meanwhile, Emile Smith Rowe’s strike for Arsenal against Man United was his third match opener from five PL strikes this term.
- Hot stat: Prior to the round, Arsenal had collected a league-low average of just 0.57 yellow cards per PL away game this term.
Match Preview: Londrina - CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022
Match Preview: Switzerland W 0-4 England W Predictions and Betting Tips 30.06.2022
Match Preview: SK Gjovik-Lyn 0-7 Stabaek Predictions and Betting Tips 29.06.2022