Match Preview: Cadiz CF 1-1 Granada CF Predictions and Betting Tips 13.12.2021
Cadiz CF – Granada CF Predictions & Tips For Today, December 13, 2021.
League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 17
Match: 21:00 Cadiz CF – Granada CF
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 1:1 WON!!!
Cadiz CF – Granada CF Match Preview
- Perhaps it’s too early in the season for this fixture to be dubbed a relegation six-pointer, but for Cádiz, it certainly has that feel to it. A three-game unbeaten La Liga (LL) run (W1, D2) has been extinguished by three successive defeats and the picture now looks a lot bleaker for the Andalusians, who are bidding to secure a third successive LL campaign.
- If Cádiz are to snap out of their downward spiral, they almost certainly need to tighten up at the back. They have leaked 11 goals across their last three defeats, nine of which came after the break, contributing to an unwanted record of conceding the most second-half goals in LL (20) prior to the weekend. They’ve also scored the joint-second fewest goals in the same period (6) ahead of this round.
- Granada aren’t prolific after the break either, and are locked on six second-half goals with Cádiz. The ‘Nazaríes’ will see this game as a perfect opportunity to pick up all three points and put daylight between themselves and the bottom three, although confidence gained from victory last time out against Alaves could be quashed by their three-game winless run at the Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla (D2, L1).
- Granada’s task is heightened by just one win in their last ten LL away games (D4, L5), a period that saw them concede first in each loss. Devout Granada fans will point to a 7-0 Copa del Rey win in their last competitive road trip as a sign of potential improvement, especially as those seven goals equaled their LL away goal tally for the season so far!
- Players to watch: Cádiz will look to Choco Lozano for inspiration as the Honduran has scored his side’s first goal in his last three goalscoring outings. Meanwhile, Granada’s Luis Suárez has faced no side more often in his career than Cádiz, but he has never been on the winning side (D3, L3).
- Hot stat: Cádiz have conceded the most 90+ minute goals in LL (six) this season.