Match Preview: Watford 0-3 Norwich Predictions and Betting Tips 21.01.2022
Watford – Norwich Predictions & Tips For Today, January 21, 2022.
League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 23
Match: 21:00 Watford – Norwich
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 0:3 WON!!!
Watford – Norwich Match Preview
- For the second time, Watford’s relegation six-pointer with Burnley was called off in midweek, though that has just given their depleted squad some extra days to prepare for another relegation showdown, this time vs Norwich City. The ‘Hornets’ will no doubt look to swarm the opposition, after ending a seven-game losing run with a 1-1 draw last time out.
- Watford may need at least a couple of goals though, unless they can keep their first Premier League (PL) clean sheet of the campaign at the 20th attempt. However this game could be their best opportunity to notch that first clean sheet, as they welcome a side that’s failed to score on a league-high 14 occasions.
- While Norwich have played two games more than Watford, they’ve cut the gap between the sides to one point after a 2-1 victory over Everton last time out – a result which saw the opposing manager sacked! Canaries boss Dean Smith exclaimed that ‘every game is now massive’, after his squad ended a woeful eight-game winless run of league games (D2, L6) with that important victory.
- Ever since talismanic forward Teemu Pukki scored at Newcastle back in November, Norwich have played out 281 minutes of PL away football without scoring. During that time, the Canaries have conceded eight consecutive PL away goals, so it comes as no surprise to see they’ve failed to score in ten of their last 12 PL away games
- Players to watch: João Pedro scored Watford’s only goal in each of their last two games – the third time since his move to England where he’s netted in back-to-back matches. For Norwich, Adam Idah insisted that everyone played their part in the win last time out, though it was Idah who walked away with the plaudits following his decisive strike in the 18th minute.
- Hot stat: Watford manager Claudio Ranieri has seen his side on the day keep clean sheets in three of his four H2Hs vs Norwich (W3, D1).
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS - Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022
Match Preview: Kalju 3-1 Kuressaare Predictions and Betting Tips 03.07.2022
Match Preview: Londrina 0-0 CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022