Match Preview: Granada CF – Osasuna Predictions and Betting Tips 23.01.2022
Granada CF – Osasuna Predictions & Tips For Today, January 23, 2022.
League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 22
Match: 14:00 Granada CF – Osasuna
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: Pending
Granada CF – Osasuna Match Preview
- After taking positive results from the likes of Barcelona and Atlético in recent weeks as part of their best top-flight unbeaten streak in one La Liga (LL) campaign since 1968/69, Granada finally succumbed to defeat as they heavily lost 4-2 to Getafe in midweek. For this clash, the midtable outfit will likely be happy to return home, where they still remain unbeaten since November (W3, D1).
- Even with some solid form on home soil, Granada are far from impenetrable, evidenced by their return of just one clean sheet across ten home games this term. Even so, they’ve still accrued 63% of their points and scored 62% of their league goals here, which has ultimately contributed to Granada avoiding defeat in half of their home league games when falling behind (W1, D2, L3).
- A run of four defeats across the last five games has left Osasuna just one point above Granada ahead of this mid-table clash. The Basque club still remain on a higher points total than at this stage in four of their last five LL campaigns, with a top-half finish looking attainable, an aim which will be aided with what would be only their second top-flight win in away H2Hs (D3, L5).
- Osasuna will do well to keep their players in check after seeing a man sent off in three of the last five H2Hs whilst Osasuna will have the chance here to end their crippling six-game scoring drought in LL away outings. That scoreless run is their longest such run in a single season in club history!
- Players to watch: After scoring the equaliser in Granada’s last home win, each of Darwin Machis’ last four goals at club level served to make the score 1-1. Ahead of the weekend’s action, only one LL player has been booked on more occasions this term than Osasuna’s Lucas Torró, who has eight yellow cards in LL.
- Hot stat: Six of visiting manager Jagoba Arrasate’s last eight H2Hs saw only one team score (W2, D1, L5).