Match Preview: Partizan 2-4 Feyenoord Predictions and Betting Tips 10.03.2022
Partizan – Feyenoord Predictions & Tips For Today, Match 10, 2022.
League: Europa Conference League – Play Offs – 1/8-finals
Match: 18:45 Partizan – Feyenoord
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:4 WON!!!
Partizan – Feyenoord Match Preview
- After notching back-to-back league wins to keep their domestic title challenge alive, Partizan Belgrade welcome Feyenoord for the first leg of this UEFA Conference League (UECL) Round of 16 tie. While this is Partizan’s 26th consecutive European season, it is only the second this century to see them reach the final 16 of a UEFA tournament, with the only other producing a 1-1 draw in the home leg vs CSKA Moscow.
- Partizan have avoided defeat in six of their eight historical clashes with Dutch opponents (W4, D2, L2), and those results include an unbeaten home H2H record. They will hope to maintain that, along with an unbeaten run of competitive home games spanning back to October (W8, D2).
- The last time Feyenoord were amongst the final 16 teams in a European competition was back in 2001/02, albeit that season they went on to win the UEFA Cup! However, that seems a distant memory now, as they head into this on the back of some faltering domestic form, with two winless games (D1, L1) all but ending their chances of a top-two Eredivisie finish.
- While Feyenoord went unbeaten in their group stage away games during this campaign, the sole success (vs Union Berlin) was only their fourth victory across the last 33 away games in any UEFA competition (D9, L20). Combine that with a 100% loss rate on Serbian soil (L2), and this could be a tougher night than many Feyenoord fans expect.
- Players to watch: Dutch-born Partizan star Queensy Menig has scored first in four of his last five goalscoring appearances, while he also scored against Feyenoord in the Eredivisie during his Zwolle days. As for Feyenoord, Cyriel Dessers leads the way with four goals in six appearances in the UECL proper, three of which came on the road.
- Hot stat: Only Vitesse (116) have committed more fouls than Partizan (110) in the UECL, which has resulted in 19 yellow cards for Partizan.