Match Preview: Swansea 3-3 Bournemouth Predictions and Betting Tips 26.04.2022
Swansea – Bournemouth Predictions & Tips For Today, April 26, 2022.
League: ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 27
Match: 19:45 Swansea – Bournemouth
Tip: Under 3.5 Goals
Match Result: 3:3 LOSTSwansea – Bournemouth Preview
- Fresh from a 4-4 thriller at Reading, Swansea City’s high-scoring ways did not translate to home turf, after a 1-1 draw against top-six hopefuls Middlesbrough at the weekend further extended the Swans’ unbeaten run to eight matches. Coach Russell Martin appeared content after watching his side fight back, in particular praising young players for their “unbelievable courage” in possession.
- Memories of the last occasion a top-two side visited the Liberty Stadium remain painfully fresh for ‘Swans’ fans (L 1-5 vs Fulham). That match aside, they are unbeaten in seven games on home turf (W4, D3), and with the last three wins seeing them score multiple goals separated by less than 15 minutes of play, Swansea might only grow in confidence should they strike first.
- Bournemouth’s hopes of following Fulham into the Premier League next term received a minor blow in their 1-1 draw against the party-mode ‘Cottagers’ on Saturday, though their games in hand over sides currently in the playoff zone give them an advantage. So too does an impressive return of three clean sheets from their last four matches.
- With each of the visitors’ last three away games won or lost seeing opening scorers go on to win ‘to nil’ by a multi-goal margin, the importance of Bournemouth netting the opener becomes all the more apparent.
- Players to watch: Michael Obafemi has saved Swansea a point in each of his last two matches, via goals within the second half’s opening quarter-hour. Dominic Solanke should be confident too, after equalising against Fulham and hitting a double on Bournemouth’s last road trip (W 3-0 vs Coventry). On top of that, he has never been on the losing side in any personal match against Swansea! (W3, D1)
- Hot stat: Swansea are one of just two teams yet to concede an opening goal at home inside the 16th-30th minute.