Match Preview: Bayer Leverkusen 2-0 Eintracht Frankfurt Predictions and Betting Tips 02.05.2022
Bayer Leverkusen – Eintracht Frankfurt Predictions & Tips For Today, May 2, 2022.
League: GERMANY: BUNDESLIGA – ROUND 32
Match: 19:30 Bayer Leverkusen – Eintracht Frankfurt
Tip: Home Win
Match Result: 2:0 WON!!!Bayer Leverkusen – Eintracht Frankfurt Preview
- A convincing 4-1 win over relegated Greuther Fürth last time out ensured that Bayer Leverkusen have now surpassed their points tally for the entirety of last season. ‘Die Werkself’ still have plenty of work to do in order to seal a UEFA Champions League berth though, with the chasers piling up behind them as the finishing line draws ever nearer.
- Just two losses from their prior ten home league matches (W6, D2) has underpinned Leverkusen’s domestic success of late, especially as they’ve scored at least twice on seven separate occasions during that run. It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly where the goals will come from though, as a joint league-high 18 different players have scored for Leverkusen ahead of the round.
- European success seems to be coming at the detriment of league form as while Eintracht Frankfurt are unbeaten in their last three European games against West Ham and Barcelona (W2, D1) – including their midweek semi-final first leg victory against the ‘Hammers’ – they are enduring their longest winless run (D3, L2) in the Bundesliga since the opening six rounds.
- That run could well get worse if recent H2H history is to be believed as the home side on the day won each of the last nine meetings! With this game coming before the crucial semi-final second-leg, manager Oliver Glasner may elect to shuffle his pack with a possible first European final in 42 years on the line and nothing but pride and places left to play for in the Bundesliga.
- Players to watch: While 18 players have scored in the Bundesliga for Leverkusen this season, Patrik Schick comfortably leads the way with 21 goals, including the team opener in five of his last seven scoring appearances. Meanwhile, Djibril Sow assisted in Frankfurt’s midweek European win and also scored & assisted in the reverse 5-2 victory!
Match Preview: Dinamo Minsk - Decic Predictions and Betting Tips 07.07.2022
Match Preview: Bodo/Glimt 3-0 Klaksvik Predictions and Betting Tips 06.07.2022
Match Preview: St Josephs 0-0 Larne Predictions and Betting Tips 05.07.2022
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS 7-1 Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022