Match Preview: South Korea 2-0 Chile Predictions and Betting Tips 06.06.2022
South Korea – Chile Predictions & Tips For Today, June 6, 2022.
League: FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL
Match: 12:00 South Korea – Chile
Tip: Over 1.5 Goals
Match Result: 2:0 WON!!!
South Korea – Chile Match Preview
- South Korea’s 5-1 friendly defeat to Brazil saw them suffer consecutive international losses for the first time since June 2018, but now they’ve another chance to test themselves against South American opposition with Chile heading to Daejeon. This will be just the fourth H2H (W1, D1, L1), and ominously, South Korea have failed to score in either of the last two (D1, L1).
- Defeat to Brazil ended South Korea’s eight-match unbeaten run in home friendlies (W4, D4), a sequence that also included four games against South American opponents (W3, D1) where the draw actually came against Chile and all three wins saw the Asian side net first. Usually defensively firm, Paulo Bento’s side have also kept four clean sheets across their last six matches on home soil.
- After failing to qualify for a second consecutive World Cup, Chile installed Argentine Eduardo Berizzo as their new manager and he’ll be desperate to make a winning start as he prepares his side for the four-team Kirin Cup in Japan later this month. He’s used to getting off the mark quickly as his previous stint in charge of Paraguay was his only job in which he didn’t start with a victory!
- He’s named a relatively inexperienced squad, including just two players – Gary Medel and Eugenio Mena – who’ve won more than 50 caps, as Chile aim to extend a sequence of losing just one of their last five internationals on foreign soil (W3, D1) and none of their last four friendlies outside of Chile (W2, D2).
- Players to watch: Following his strike against Brazil, Hwang Ui-Jo has now netted South Korea’s opener in eight of his last nine goalscoring international appearances while Chile’s Ben Brereton Díaz has three goal contributions across his last three club appearances (G1, A2).
- Hot streak: Chile have conceded after the 85th minute in each of their last three matches (W1, L2).
Match Preview: Rahmatgonj MFS - Muktijoddha Sangsad Predictions and Betting Tips 04.07.2022
Match Preview: Kalju 3-1 Kuressaare Predictions and Betting Tips 03.07.2022
Match Preview: Londrina 0-0 CSA Predictions and Betting Tips 02.07.2022
Match Preview: Gold Coast Utd 0-1 Logan Lightning Predictions and Betting Tips 01.07.2022